A Heritage River Community Growing on Strong Foundations
Town of Griswold
Request for Qualifications for Construction Manager at Risk
The Town of Griswold Invitation to Construction Managers at Risk to
prequalify to offer proposals for the Griswold Senior Citizen's Center Project;
Project Number RFQ #17-03: Proposals Due: September 28, 2017 by 2:00 PM.
This project is subject to State of Connecticut statutory set-aside and
contract compliance requirements. To find out more about this Invitation to
Prequalify and the requirements for submission, please visit our website:
None at this time
REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS ( RFPS & rfqs )
Please click on all items below to view entire document.
1) Could you make any plans available from Kaestle Boos so we could get a better understanding of the size of your project and its complexity.
Answer: Plans are attached above..
2) The RFQ does not state how many copies that are required with the submission.
Answers: 5 copies of the submission will be required to be submitted.
3) Do you have an estimated project value?
Answer: The estimated project value is between 3 and 5 million dollars and will be able to be narrowed down in the near future as plans develop.
4) Do you know the union requirements for this project?
Answer: At this time we do not the union requirements for this project.
5) Do you have a start date for the Construction Manager?
Answer: At this time we do not have a start date for this project, that will depend on future funding.
NEWS ARTICLES ABOUT OUR COMMUNITY